Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tufted Tweets making an appearance on Apartment Therapy

I still get all geeked out when I see Tufted Tweets out there in the wild. :) My sweet friend Megan of Lilac Saloon emailed me last night with a link to a fantastic house tour she saw on Apartment Therapy. It features an adorable little apartment in CA and it's sprinkled with really great decorating touches. Tufted Tweets makes an appearance here and there which just tickles me. I especially love the hoops, the fabric covered cube, and the message board. Cute, eh? Go take a peek at the Apartment Therapy post and then all of the pictures in the tour. Thanks for sending this on Megan!! :)

All photos by Bethany Nauert





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooh, I love Apartment Therapy! How fun to see your fabrics in the decor!

Jennifer :)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Well you know I love a tufted tweet cushion or 3 - I am not alone!

la rabichette said...

I want the same apartment !

Apartment in pattaya said...

Those little decorations are very cute. I love the way they used the same patterns for the pillows.